TBULK vs Trenbolone
Both of these products have very similar goals and effects, but one does it by directly injecting hormones into the body and the other makes use of natural ingredients that stimulate the body’s natural anabolic processes.
Let’s see the benefits and effects of both TBULK and Trenbolone:
The benefits and effects of both Trenbolone and TBULK are, not surprisingly, quite similar. That’s because TBULK has been designed to mimic the effects of Trenbolone and although it might not be quite as powerful as the anabolic steroid, it targets many of the same processes in the body which bring about the desired results that we see with both products; TBULK just does so without the use of synthetic hormones.
Here are the main benefits and effects of both TBULK and Trenbolone:
- Boosts muscle gains, power and strength so you power up your workouts and speed up your gains
- Both can be used as a bulking product or for physical conditioning and cutting
- Encourages nitrogen retention and boosting red blood cell production so the muscles get more oxygen for awesome pumps and power during training
- Improves fat burning ability without losing muscle for a toned, hard and vascular physique
Trenbolone is one of the most powerful steroids available and is considered by many to be the most powerful. It has extensive benefits and effects right across the performance enhancement spectrum. Trenbolone works in multiple ways to deliver its benefits, and these include:
- Increased protein synthesis which helps you bulk up fast through rapid muscle repair and a more efficient anabolic activity that not only builds muscle but also helps burn up fat faster (effective for both cutting and bulking).
- Boosts nitrogen retention so the balance of nitrogen remains positive, preventing loss of muscle. This is critical during a cutting Trenbolone cycle. Positive nitrogen retention also contributes to performance and recovery.
- Trenbolone raises levels of insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) which boosts skeletal muscle protein growth and enhances recovery.
- Improves efficiency of how the body uptakes food so you can make more gains from the calories and other nutrients consumed in the diet.
- Recovery is considerably quickened with this steroid rapidly helping to repair muscle and minimizing delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) which allows you to train more regularly with less down time between sessions.
What Is Epistane?
Epistane is a powerful prohormone that has been in use for quite some time. The compound, which is a derivative of Dihydrotestosterone or DHT, was legally available until 2015 – and for this reason, it was and remains quite popular among bodybuilders even though it can be hard to find Epistane for sale.
It was first used in the 1970s, but didn’t actually gain much popularity as a medical drug. Regardless, it became popular as a designer steroid and was available as a dietary supplement that many people preferred to use. Havoc, a product produced by Recomp Performance Nutrition, was the supplement that really brought Epistane to the public.
DHT is one of the stronger prohormones, and Epistane results are highly effective in regards to helping improve your workouts.